Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Wooden Letters

Pin It
Here is the only decor I have made for Valentines so far and actually made these a couple of years ago. My son keeps on asking when I will put out more stuff! I will have to get on the ball and make some new decorations to add for next Valentines day!


I bought these wooden letters at wood connection in Utah and got this scrapbook paper at a local scrapbook store.


First I traced the wooded letters onto scrapbook paper then I cut out the letters. Next I painted the edges of the wooden letters with brown acrylic paint then I modpodged the paper letters onto the wooden letters and when it was dry I sanded the edges of the paper with sandpaper to add a little more detail.



Linked to
52Mantels A stylish little lady A little tipsy chic on a Shoestring Decorating Rae Gun Ramblings TheShabby Nest Sugar and Spice 5 Days 5 Ways The shady porch Tatertots and Jello michelle paige
Craft-O-Maniac

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, those letters are so pretty!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute - and I love that they are hand made :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute - and I love that they are hand made :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E this! ....trying the killer legs workout tonight! Hopefully I'll survive:D

    PS...feel free to link this post up with me to share if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...

    following you now...

    visit my blog ....

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super, valentines decor is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really pretty - I love using paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassidy thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love how your letters turned out, I wish I could find some pretty cursive ones like that in my area but haven't seen any just yet...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh these are so cute! perfect little decoration!
    following you now dear!
    xx

    Enter the giveaway for my new jewelry boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! I need to get on making more decor too. I am slacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is darling! Looks like I'll be making a trip to the craft store tomorrow :-) jenn

    girldefyinggravity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute!! I love the papers you chose! What a great valentine project!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a smart idea! I like the way you think! Thank you so much for linking up to Drab to Fab! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this project! I like that it is something you can use over and over! I'd love to have you share it at my party...going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are too cute!!! Love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seriously need to get some wood letters and get them altered. Your "LOVE" is so cute! Thanks for linking up - love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am actually coming to your site from the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

    PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    Use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
    http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai. Thank you for linking up as suggested.

    Tomorrow we'll open a new party at http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/ and we'd love to see you there then again with a beautiful project like this.

    Till then! Keep up that great creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...