Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Projects


My Wreaths

Snowflake wreath




Rosemary Halloween wreath




Fall leaf wreath




Twizzler bites Fourth of July wreath




Bubble gum spring wreath




Ceiling Medallion St. Patty's Wreath





My Home

Dresser transformation

      

Living room changes

 

Guest bathroom makeover

  

Ceiling Medallion Mirror



Wicker plates and bowls decor

  


My Paper crafts and cards

Teacher gifts



Mothers Day Card



Transformer invite and party favor     



Halloween B-day cake




Published in Papercrafts Magazine




My Nails

chevron print



Summer



Patriotic



Green chevron




Striped black,white and pink






1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are talented, and all this while keeping up with 3 boys? I think you just may be "Superwoman!" I found you on the GFC blog hop.

    Look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...