Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Turkey Burgers




First heres a few recipes I have tried and loved this week. Check them out and get the recipe!

     Stuffed green peppers- these were amazing and filling My kids loved it!  Saturdays Mail
     Pear Balsamic Salad- The pears add a great taste. My new fav salad! Tales of the Ts
     Roasted Asparagus - Yum had this with a 3oz piece of steak! Hello Newlywed life
     Chicken Taco soup-  this soup is so great for a 5 min throw together meal! G*Rated


My recipe this week   Pin It




This seasoning is pretty amazing! You can get it from Smiths in their meat section. This brand has different seasonings for all types of meats. For my family I can get two uses out of one packet.


Best whole wheat buns with the lowest Carb content I have found. Very good and Nutritious and my kids love them too!


Love my George foreman Grill!




Ingredients
Lean Turkey burger patties
Amazing Taste poultry seasoning  packet
Natures Own whole wheat buns
1 tablespoon of light mayonaise
lettuce leaf


Nutrition Info
Serving size one burger
348 cal
14g fat
25g carbs
28g protein


What did you make this week??








14 comments:

  1. Those turkey burgers look so good and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I have my recipe ready to type up and realize it probably isn't as awesome without a picture. But, I just made it and so you will have to wait until I make it next time. I will see if I can come up with something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring us!!! We appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMM! Ok, this is what we're making for dinner, haha! Looks too good.

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all yummy! By the way, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Happily following you now and hope you can join me in my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look amazing! I have nothing to link right now but am going to get cooking and come back soon :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassidy!
    I love your blog! I love your crafts and recipes! I'm currently on vacation and I'm not on a real computer with my normal pinterest button. Argh! I would love to pin your posts!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad to find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, this looks delicious! Cool blog, I love that you feature so many fun features. Following :) hope you can stop by soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my asparagus grilled..never tried it roasted all your food looks scrumptious!!
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For increasing your possibilities of gaining you need to pick this solution so that you could be in win-win situation. buy facebook likes usa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...