Friday, March 28, 2008

Transformer party invite and favor


My son who is turning 6 really wanted a transformer b-day party, so I had to figure out a design for it. I looked everywhere online for some kind of transformer stamp and of course I couldn't find one! I ended up having to make my own. I stamped the image with versamark and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. The scratches on the inside of the card and on the box is stamped with the "sanded" backround stamp from stampin up. I just got it and it is quickly becomming one of my favorites! The favor is a 2 1/2" square box designed after the allspark cube. If you have seen the Transformers movie than you know what I am talking about. I will probably fill them with candy and have the kids go on a treasure hunt to find them(maybe).

6 comments:

  1. The creative juices in your brain amaze me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy creativity woman! THAT is amazing. REALLY amazing! thos invites totally rock!! tfs! You are so right-SUPAH colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think you did a fantastic job with these! My 6 yr old son new what the box was right away when I showed him, and making your own stamp was a great idea! So creative!
    Deena (moonrise)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this was exactly what I was looking for, thanks ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son who is turning 6 really wanted a transformer b-day party, so I had to figure out a design for it. I looked everywhere online for some kind of transformer stamp and of course I couldn't find one! I ended up having to make my own. I stamped the image with versamark and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. gold chain canada , gold chain australia ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...