Monday, June 23, 2008

Thank you card and Memory box




Alright, hopefully this project has been worth the wait! I have been such a slacker on posting...I know! So while my husband was in pharmacy school his parents AKA my parents because we don't differentiate between inlaws, let us live with them to save money. We are so grateful they put up with us through these years! I made this memory box aka explosion box that contains pictures of my kids with Grandma and Grandpa and special memories they shared while living with them. you can't see the bottom layer which is ok because I have not finished it yet, but it will contain pictures of the graduation to complete the memories of living with them. I gave this to them on graduation. I also made them a thank you card that expressed our graditude to them. The card size measures 5x5 and the stamp sets used were "Baroque Motifs" and "Always" by stampin up.

7 comments:

  1. That memory box is beautiful. Where did you get the template for it? Where are you guys going to live now? Feel free to move back into our ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing. i want to come and hang out with you and do all those fun projects. do you just come up with ideas on you own. that is so beautiful and i am sure your inlaws loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they truly loved this gift. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang that is FANCY. No chance I'll ever get around to doing it, even if I'd like to so I won't ask for direction. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So BEAUTIFUL!!! Tell your mom that my end of quarter sales are die on the 30th, if you want anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are crazy amazing!!!! Holy cow! Do you teach classes or anything, or do you sell any of the stuff you make, you really should? You have definitely found your niche, keep up the great work, I hope you don't mind if I put you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...