Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day


I had this card that I had started working on over a week ago. One of those projects you set down and remember to finish sometime later (I have lots of those). Well I was happy that I did because I really wanted to post this one in time for Valentines day. A friend of mine had a cuttlebug embossing machine that I used for the white backround of this card. Had so much fun with the machine that I ended up buying one as an early b-day present for me. My b-day is next month, so I could justify it. Plus it was on sale!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! You should be selling you cards. I am such a slacker with my cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dry embossing! how much is that machine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...