Sunday, February 10, 2008


I am very excited to start my new blog and even more excited to share my passion for scrapbooking, papercrafting, and anything to do with creating art in some form. So seeing how Valentines is almost here I will be sharing a couple of projects I have been working on for that. This 1st project are chocolate boxes made with hershey treasure nuggets. If anyone is interested in the template to make the chocolate box let me know. I used acetate paper for the cover and stamped paper covers for the chocolate nuggets with the polka dot backround stamp from stampin up. They were very fun and fairly easy to make. They make perfect gifts for teachers.

4 comments:

  1. Cassidy those are way cute. I would love the template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your boxes are beautiful. Congrats on starting the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cassidy- cute valentines idea. I'd say you have way too much time on your hands. I also would like the template. Where would we be without an overwhelming amount of scrapbooking, sewing, and crafty projects- bored and wishing we were overwhelmed by projects to do. Ok, that sounds dumber on the screen than it did in my head. I will check back in soon. Add me as a friend: lotsofwatts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLease send me the template too. I don't know what century it will be before I can get to it.. but I will try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...