Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Why I love Kohl's

First off Happy 4th of July everyone!! Our celebration always starts the night before attending a Patriotic concert that my mom is a part of . It is always such a great performance! This year was extra special as congresswomen Shelley Berkley was there and she presented a Gold metal to one of the Veterans in the audience who served in World War ll. This guy was 90 yrs old and it was very inspiring to hear him share a few words. I will probably never in my lifetime get to see another Gold metal in real life again. That was so awesome! I am so grateful for this country we live in and the freedoms that we enjoy because of all the brave men and women that fight and have fought to protect our rights.
        After the concert my family comes back to my house to watch the big firework show that is put on at a nearby park. I love that we don't have to fight the crowds to see a great show.
     Today I look forward  to the pancake breakfast that our church puts on every year and to the traditional BBQ, swimming and fireworks party that my fabulous Sis in Law hosts year after year. I cannot wait to eat some yummy pulled pork sandwiches!!



      There are a lot of clothing stores that I love but Kohl's has got to be at the top of my list. Every time I walk into that store I always find something that I love. Great clothes shoes and home decor! Oh and what ? Its on sale?! Pretty much everything that I want!
     This whole outfit is from Kohl's, minus the shoes. Those are from Target, another store I can always walk out of buying more than I planned.



This lace belt is my very favorite! I seriously wear it all the time. It came with another pair of jeans I got a while back from Kohl's.




  linked to-the pleated poppyglam a mom

29 comments:

  1. Cute top and pretty belt
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love target and kohls too! what a pretty outfit!! sounds like a perfect day ahead - wishing I had a pool to swim in today! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I can never walk out of Target with what I need - always more :) The pink and white are a great combo for summer!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, especially the shoes! Have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That belt is adorable... you are adorable... the whole dang outfit is adorable!!! Happy 4th!!! Enjoy those sandwiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Oh I love Kohl's and Target! Found you on the Followfest! I'm your newest Twitter follower! Have a happy 4th with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the belt and I was just at Kohls yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Love that top. I haven't done much shopping at Kohls, but I definitely have a Target addiction! It is impossible to leave that store without spending twice what you planned! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that belt is amazing! I've never seen anything like it, but now I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the belt, the top, and the white jeans! Sooo cute! Sounds like u have a fun 4th planned! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Kohl's too! Especially the LC Lauren Conrad line :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that belt! very unique and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, you are a stunner! Love that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Kohls! and that outfit, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit and love Kohls! That store has everything I could possibly need. Do they still have that lace belt? I've been searching for a new belt and I'm loving the lace!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Kohl's (and Target!). I need that lace belt! I have not seen it in our stores lately, I need to go find it!

    Stopping by and following you from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

    Shanna
    thesouthernhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! I'm following you from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Look forward to reading more! Would appreciate the follow back. :) Have a great weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit and that belt is seriously cute! I'm now following you from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Have a great day and a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a huge fan of Kohls also and I love that outfit! I found you via the GFC blog hop and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kohl's is definitely good for sales! It's hard to beat some of the deals you can get there, and not only on clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great 4th of July celebration. I have had fun with the blog hop today and have joined here. I hope you visit my blog and join. Thanks so much, msqueenfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how everything is always on sales PLUS you get tons of KOHLs cash. I spend way too much there! Those skinny jeans are cute! I've been wanting some white ones lately.

    Just found your blog on the GFC Link Party. New Follower :)

    Join my "All Things Pretty" Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh!! That belt is so fantastic! I looooooove it and now I want it too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a great outfit! Love that pink on you, and the belt is perfection:) Now I need to continue my hunt for white skinnies!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. That belt is pretty fab. I don't think I've seen any like that. Thanks for visiting my blog. Looking forward to more outfit inspiration this week. Also looking forward to being stateside on Weds. to visit Kohls and all those other stores I've missed so much.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want that belt so cute! I don't think I would ever be brave enough for white pants, but you are working it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the outfit! The belt is really unique. Like others have said, I don't think I've seen one like it before. And I love the bangles, too! I've been trying to get a collection of them, myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...