Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Date night with Hubby

My husband I don't get out together as much as we should or would like.  This night we had a dance and a fireside put on by our church for couples  that we were attending . It was just nice to get all dressed up and be reminded on how important our relationship is to each other. We got to dance again  to our song played at our wedding 12 years ago! Which was "I knew I loved you" by Savage Garden. Such a great moment as we were reminiscing about some of the meaningful moments we had during the time we were dating and fell in love with each other.12 years later I can still say I  really did get my prince charming and my happily ever after! Sorry for the cheeziness but seriously God knew what I needed and sent me better than I deserve and I am so thankful for him and the husband and father he is! This weekend we get to spend a night away from the kids to celebrate our 12 years of marriage. I can't wait!



                      My husband and I and a few good friends
                                                           
                                                         
                                      Where I shopped

                                 Blue blazer-Syles for less
                                 Black sequin top-Ross
                                 Red belt-Rhapsidielle
                                 Red shoes-Amazon


inked to-The pleated Poppy,momma go round,The letter 4,Rolled up Pretty,Transatlantic Blonde,watchout for the woestmans

17 comments:

  1. 12 years of marriage! Congratulations! Love the blue blazer and red heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great(as always!) Hubby and I had a date night this weekend too. We try to have a monthly date. I think it's so important not to forget to "court" each other even after you're married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Love the blue blazer paired with the red heels!
    And happy anniverary :-) 12 years and you both look so happy!

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful. When it's right-you know it, Congrats! Your outfit is terrific and I see he coordinated with the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun outfit! love that blazer. and congrats and happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer!
    I'm drooling over the blouse in your "about me" photo! ;)
    new follower... thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that color looks great on you. I am new hopping over from the pleated poppy. My husband and I don't get out as often as we should either. Have a great night. Janine from over at 3 Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorg! Your man is a lucky man. ;) congrats on 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do LOVE that blue blazer, and congrats on the 12 years of marriage. My husband and I are approaching our 3 year anniversary, and we'll be together for 8 years on the same day! Thank you for leaving your kind comments on my blog! New follower for sure!

    Gabby
    The...Late, Young Family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovet the shoes and jacket. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower too::)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always good to be able to have a date night! I'm loving the colors that you have in the outfit, especially in the shoes and belt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cassidy, I am following you from over at 3 Wishes! Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a new follower! :) Here is to Date Nights!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet post! Congrats! You look gorgeous and what a fabulous date nite.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit! Thanks for finding me, I am a new linky follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats!! you look great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That blue jacket is really cute. I would love it if you linked up in my link party called Watch What Im Wearing

    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/03/green-and-brown.html

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are ridiculously cute! love you cassidy and your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...