Monday, March 5, 2012

Exercise modifications for all fitness levels


My purpose for making this video was to show that anyone no matter where they are in their fitness levels can do exercises that may seem intimidating or difficult.(provided that you have your Drs. approval if needed) There usually is always a simpler way to do most exercises that will still safely and effectively  give your body a challenging workout for your specific fitness needs. You gotta start somewhere and that somewhere may be  standing up and doing push ups against a wall which is great! You don't want to injure yourself. Doing any exercise consistently and mixing up reps sets, time etc. will build muscle strength. CONSISTENCY is the key! You will be amazed on how quickly your body can adapt to a specific exercise and how soon  you will  be on your way to progression!





disclaimer

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Great post and congrats for your blog! I'm a new follower and I wanted to invite you to follow me back at: http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.com/ I hope you will! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassidy! This was so great. I'm working with a group of ladies on a 90 day fitness challenge right now & I think I'm going to add some of these to my repertoire! Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ӏ аm sure this paгagraph
    haѕ touched all the internet νieωеrs,
    іts really гeаlly nice pіece of writing on building
    up neω
    weblog.

    Also νisіt mу blοg post: what does going green mean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...